Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hard Times and Stress……

I’ve been going through some family issues for the last week or so. I’ve had two grandparents in the hospital within the last week. My granny had surgery today and I’m completely stressed out. My mother is stress out about her father, my grandfather, who physically disabled and blind. He was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday. A few days before that I found my paternal grandmother had to have surgery to unclog an artery in her leg. Its just been a really stressful few days and I’ve been feeling really down about a few things. But before the weekend I did manage to get a couple of things done:
• Went to the Co-Op Office to ask about an internship for the summer or fall
• Planned a couple of volunteer projects for this weekend
• Met the director of the Black Star Project on Wednesday at the Jazz Showcase
• Sent my resume for a couple of internships through idealists.com

Just pray for me and my family…

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear all of that. I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete