Monday, March 2, 2009

Reaching Out to Nothing....

Hello all,

Anyone that knows me knows that I like to get straight to the point. No one was trying to talk to me!! The only person that I was able to reach was Phillip Jackson of the Black Star Project but, unfortunately, he was unable to have a quick conversation with and told me to call sometime this week. The Illinois Board had a few changes in leadership so I knew I wasn't going to be hearing from them. Everyone else I'm still waiting on a reply from....

Since last week I have completely changed my goal and I'm feeling lost, confused and totally frustrated. I'm almost starting to despise this class. I thought I had everything figured out and now I feel like I have no direction at all!! How did all this happen in ONE WEEK!?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! Don't despise the class!!!!!!
    What's going on that made you completely change your goal? Or are you just feeling frustrated trying to reach your role models?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kierra,
    I totally understand what you aregoing thru. I am having some of the same problems. Keep digging it'll work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on doing what you have to do, it will all fall through in the end.

    Ben O.

    ReplyDelete